Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
This form is intended to be completed by individuals or corporations who are interested in obtaining a City of Rome Business License....
This form is intended to be completed by individuals or corporations who are interested in obtaining a City of Rome Business License. Once inquiry is submitted, a member of our team will be in contact with the next steps to obtain the Business License.Less…
Request a Phase 1 Site Assessment for a Property or Parcel
Request a fire report form
Use this form to contact the Human Resources Department.
You are invited to build your own Rome Clocktower and submit it for display at the Rome Area History Center. The display will go up in...
You are invited to build your own Rome Clocktower and submit it for display at the Rome Area History Center. The display will go up in windows at the center on January 25, 2022. Prizes will be awarded for creativity.
- Pick up a Rome Clocktower template at the Georgia's Rome Gift Shop or the Rome Area History Gift Shop or download a template of the clocktower.
- Need help building your clocktower? View video tutorial (coming soon)
- You can also feel free to create your own clocktower using any material you prefer (cardboard, wood, clay - you get the idea!)
- To submit your clocktower for display, fill out an Entry Form
- Drop off your clocktower and entry form at the Rome Area History Center between January 4-14, 2021
- Clocktowers will be on display January 19 - February 4, 2022.
- An awards reception will be held Tuesday, January 25 at 5:30 pm at the Rome Area History Center.
- Open to all ages! We welcome submissions from artists of all ages and abilities. Less…
Water - Establish Service Request
Water - Stop Service Request
Water - Leak Adjustment Request
Water - Transfer Service Request